Monday 12 January 2015

Good Speech on “If I was a millionare”

                                           “If I was a millionare”
Charming morning. And I am here to talk and discuss about what would have I done if I was a millionare.
I would start with friends! “if” has huge importance in our life. This two lettered word has always given big satisfaction to man. To keep hopes alive is the work of this “if”. We are able to overcome our weakness and failures with the immense power of “if”. If a student fails in exam, he would say “if I would have studied bit more I would have been pass…” isn’t that so? Some of the wisdom-ry people have quoted ”If’s can never be fulfilled”. Similary, I have thought if I become a millionare then I would serve society.
Friends! U and me in fact everyone of us have some imaginations, some goals and of course some dreams. And every human does try and work in regard to make these dreams become reality. Number of times it can happen that human’s dreams are not fulfilled, they fail to become the reality of his life. And sometimes to his surprise all his dreams become reality naturally and all of a sudden.  
Guys like many of you even I admire and wish to become rich. Rich not with thousands rather rich with crores. I keep on surfing newspaper where I reach about rich industrialists and other big bucks of society. So, I have lust for becoming rich and well known personality of the town. Guys you may extend laughter at my this thought but even then I would like to share it with you guys, that I buy a lottery ticket from my pocket money everyday thinking that I would also become millionare someday.
As any other middleman, the day I won the lottery the very first I will fulfill my basic needs. I would build a little home not very big only as per requirement of my family.
With the remaining amount, I would like to open a school, a good disciplined school. I would facilitate the education of poor children there for free of cost. I myself would tackle the responsibility of the school and serve the poor.
I would like to facilitate poor diseased people with free medicine and hospital service.
 Guys, I have long list. With other money I would like to open a library for my arena people for dissemination of knowledge and information.
But I would never spend extra money on my luxuries and lavish life style. Rather just fulfilling the basic needs of food, cloth and shelter, the remaining money would be spent on service of society and I would like to become true nation server.
That was all on my part of speech!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farm laws in India

India,  being a diverse country, having multiple states, has different types of land types, climate and hence different farming practices an...