Tuesday 23 December 2014

good Speech “Indian government’s decision to make English a primary language is correct”

“Indian government’s decision to make English a primary language is correct”

Honourable jury and dear friends a very good morning to one and all. Here standing infront of you ( name) and I have got the golden opportunity to express my views to endorse Indian government’s decision to make English a primary language as correct one.
And iwis I do endorse the idea of making English a primary language as if we want to nidificate a good level for our nation in this era of globalization, quotha, English is the primary requirement for us. We need to ablactate from our habit of closing eyes to the need of learning English. We-the Indians need to come out of cat and dog life and generate our energy on positive that would uplift our arm and our nation’s progress though by leaps and bounds. Now, we all need to be rapt listeners and indagate what the contemporary modern world is demanding? English, speaking skills, effective way to represent yourself. A troth fact that all Indians would have sweven of a developed superpower nation and we all are walking in the dark of ignorance as this dream calls for modern and competitive demands. From every pillar to post, every Indian wants to fly abroad and coin money, without checking for ins and outs of the basic requirements of cut throat competitive world and what happens?- consequently we Indians are declared rejectamenta. Why? Because we don’t hold a good tongue in the most fundamental requirement of speaking international language- English. We stick to our orthodox, conservative and narrow mindedness and we are digging our own grave inspite of being talented. Indian government needs to get kudos for this initiative  and this step will definitely move us one step ahead in making our nation developed.
For instance, anyone of us let us say me goes to MNC and start introducing myself. And what if I speak in my native state language. Would others understand what am I speaking? And would I get what the qualified educationalist brilliant minds are talking infront of me? What an embarrassing situation it would be? Iwis that would let me and my country down? Isn’t that so! What if I speak and behave efficiently in their ascent and their language (English) . Then I would get felicitations and mazel tov for the impressive factor and that would fetch laurels to my nation.
I think Indians have got brilliant minds but lack of expressiveness of their ideas and we can break these hindrances with the key of English. I think it is very demotivating and demoralizing for the people, who say that they don’t wanna forget their mother tongue and use others language. What queer notions? I feel if a child knows counting upto 100 then one should proceed on to learning upto 200 rather than sticking to the previous fact. Similar is the case with our native languages as well. We have respect for our native languages, have good fluent tongue at them, then why not learning something new that too what benefits us. Learning and exploring should be our motto. Moreover, we can make our native languages known to others with the help of English by elaborating what we are saying in English.
I think my points carry weight! We Indians and our government needs to keep the track and pave the way for pulchritudinous –Superpowered developed India at zenith with such initiative and open minded key factors.

Thanks a lot for giving your precious time to my views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farm laws in India

India,  being a diverse country, having multiple states, has different types of land types, climate and hence different farming practices an...