Wednesday 11 March 2015

Good Speech “HOW WOULD YOU SPEND A BULK OF MONEY?”

In Association with Amazon.in
                 “HOW WOULD YOU SPEND A BULK OF MONEY?”
Imagine your wheel of destiny spins and you get 10 million dollars as surprise money. How would you spend it and why?
People run after money for whole of their lives, but when asked what they would exactly do if they get surprise chunk of money, then majority of minds go vaccumed as they had never thought of it. Now when I am shot with this question of suddenly getting 10 million dollars, pondering over it, I feel it is very important to plan the spending as it is said for money “Easy to come, Easy to go.”
I would not like to put all my eggs in one basket, so I would like to divide money in four parts. First part would be spent after fulfilling my long awaited dreams. I would have an aristocratic villa built far from the urban setting with all the luxuries imagined. I would go for a world tour with my family as I feel that one should salute God for creating this beautiful earth full of scenic landscapes by not missing even a part of it.
As the saying goes, “A penny saved is penny earned,” I would like to keep aside one-fourth part of my money as savings. It will leave me with a fixed income, self-dependence and security for lifetime.
It is rightly said, “if you don’t speculate, you can’t accumulate,” so my third part would be of investment. I would intelligently invest my money in certain stocks, which would help me learn some quick bucks in short time. Besides this, I would have my own business set up to multi-fold the money.
Last part would go in charity as I believe it is our responsibility to give back to the society to express gratitude towards God. I would open a trust funding education for orphans and needy children as it is my strong belief that children are future of the nation and educating them is a great help to the nation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farm laws in India

India,  being a diverse country, having multiple states, has different types of land types, climate and hence different farming practices an...